Medicea Marble White Porcelain
Medicea Marble White porcelain presents a classic and timeless look, guaranteed to brighten up any space with its light background. While primarily white, this porcelain also features dispersed black and grey veining throughout the slab. Being a simplistic black and white piece, its versatility allows it to be incorporated into a variety of styles in the home.
The slabs are heat, scratch, and UV light resistant, which allows the surface to be installed as kitchen or bathroom flooring, shower walls, backsplashes, and more. Medicea Marble White can bring your living space to the next level. Due to the advantages porcelain offers, such as heat and stain resistance, along with its stunning appearance, Medicea Marble White is a popular and reliable choice for home decor. The light colors of Medicea Marble White, along with the minimal contrast from the black veining, allows for dark and light colored cabinetry. Along with the variety of color schemes for your home, there is an enormous variation in color and designs. The porcelain is an easy and beautiful addition, leaving an impression with its stunning, rich quality.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.