Elle Marble White Porcelain
Elle Marble White porcelain is covered in unique variations of white, grey, and black hues. The mix of these colors makes for an extremely diverse look, upgrading any space. Elegant yet casual, Elle Marble White porcelain will enhance your space and provide a strong lasting impression.
It can be used in almost any location you desire. Since Elle Marble White has the capacity to withstand both low and high traffic throughout a home, it is perfect for any space. The most popular locations this porcelain is installed are: bathroom walls, flooring, fireplace surrounds, backsplashes, and much more. This is a stone that is guaranteed to match any home decor scheme. Since slabs of porcelain are so easy to work with, Elle Marble White can be perfect if you are starting a large scale design project. The stone can be installed in full slabs and customized to suit your home improvement needs.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
Colors: Grey, White
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.