Versilia Statuario Porcelain
Versilia Statuario is a beautifully designed porcelain with a unique pattern that will bring warmth and a natural ambiance to your residential or commercial space. The stone is primarily white with hues of grey scattered throughout the slab. Its wide, long, and consistent veining gives Versilia Statuario a more unified look in comparison to other stones.
It can be used in high and low traffic areas alike in both commercial and residential projects. It is known to be an ideal stone to use for large scale design projects because of how easy it is to work with. Versilia Statuario porcelain would be a stunning addition to your bathroom walls, flooring, fireplace surrounds, backsplashes, and so much more. It has the potential to be paired with both light and dark colored paint finishes. Your options are practically endless with this stone. Aside from its adaptability to any home space, this porcelain is also virtually maintenance-free and requires no special care. Your new space is guaranteed to impress for years to come through this stone’s timeless and charming appearance.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
Colors: Grey, White, Black
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.