Maximus Carrara Hyper White Porcelain
Maximus Carrara Hyper White porcelain has a cloud-like appearance, showing subtle, light grey hues throughout the material. Porcelain is a man-made material; with limitless variations of the stone, it is guaranteed to match any home decor scheme. Most often it is created to resemble natural stone, giving both a solid yet veiny look.
Aside from the beauty of Maximus Carrara Hyper White porcelain, it is also a very strong, durable stone which has the properties to maintain its original quality for years. This stone is resistant to stains, as well as extreme heat, scratches, and chips. In addition, it is virtually maintenance-free and requires no special care, such as sealing. Porcelain slabs are extremely easy to work with, leaving the homeowner with a myriad of options as to where and how to install your desired material. Maximus Carrara Hyper White porcelain is the best choice for areas where natural stone is not practical in application, such as bathroom walls, flooring, fireplace surrounds, backsplashes, and much more. Regardless of the space you wish to upgrade, this stone is sure to become the new center of attention.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
Colors: Grey, White
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.