Calacatta Africa White Porcelain
Calacatta Africa White porcelain is a primarily white stone with hues of grey, wide-scaled veining throughout the slab. Its stunning physical appearance creates a calming yet lively ambiance in your desired space. Giving off both the modern and contemporary feel, this specific porcelain allows homeowners who choose this stone to upgrade their space as the years go by, without having to replace the stone! Calacatta Africa White porcelain has the durability and resistance that ensures its quality is long-term.
It can be used in high and low traffic areas alike in both commercial and residential projects. Porcelain is extremely easy to work with making it an optimal choice for large scale design projects. Calacatta Africa White porcelain could be applied as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, fireplace surrounds, flooring, backsplashes and much more. This can be paired with either light or dark colored paint finishes. A stone of this quality does the talking itself. Through its consistent white background and unique grey veining, your desired location for the Calacatta Africa White porcelain is sure to leave a lasting impression.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.