Maximus Classic Onyx White Porcelain
Maximus Classic Onyx White is a breathtaking form of porcelain, with the most gentle white and gold-like orange color scheme. The stone’s resemblance to onyx features a smooth, medium-sheen finish, marble look and a brown color to help add style to your decor. This beautiful tile is suitable for many places throughout a home, such as residential floors including kitchens, halls and corridors.
It goes without saying that this stone will be a head-turner for all future guests to see! Along with its exquisite physical features, its high durability and resistance to certain things makes this a stone you do not want to miss out on. This stone is virtually maintenance-free and requires no special care, such as sealing. For this reason alone, Maximus Classic Onyx is an ideal choice for any space. It is most recommended to use this stone for bathroom walls, flooring, fireplace surrounds, backsplashes, and more. Porcelain is known to be resistant to stains, as well as extreme heat, scratches, and chips. It can be used in high traffic areas and due to its variability within slabs, installing Maximus Classic Onyx White can change a space immensely.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
Colors: Gold, White, Beige
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.