Lunar Night 1525 Quantra Quartz
Lunar Night 1525 Quantra is a grey quartz countertop material that can be used for a variety of applications including kitchen countertops, bathroom vanity tops, backsplashes and everything in between. Quartz is a highly durable material that is stain and scratch resistant, meaning it will fare well in high traffic areas. Since it is non-porous, there is no sealing required for quartz.
If you are looking for a stylish darker colored material for your new kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash or other home surface, Lunar Night 1525 Quantra quartz is an excellent material to choose. You will receive the benefits mentioned above for many years to come if you install this material in your home. Incorporating this material into your space may be one of the best decisions that you ever make for your home.
Material Type: Quartz
Country of origin: India
Colors: White, Black
- 1. Do quartz countertops need to be sealed?
- Quartz is a non-porous material and therefore it does not need to be sealed.
- 2. Is quartz heat resistant?
- While quartz countertops can withstand some heat, it is always recommended to use trivets when placing hot objects on quartz countertops.
- 3. Can I cut on a quartz countertop?
- Quartz is scratch resistant, however it is always recommended to use a cutting board when cutting on the countertops.
- 4. Is quartz stain resistant?
- Yes, unlike natural stone, quartz is resistant to most common types of stains.
- 5. Where can I install quartz?
- Quartz can be installed on most surfaces around the home, including kitchen countertops, backsplashes, vanity tops and more.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.