Maximus Hyper White Porcelain
Maximus Hyper White porcelain is an off-white stone that is the perfect middle-ground between simplicity and elegance. Its unvarying, off-whte look might just be what you are looking for. It is clean and crisp, and its physical properties make it a no-brainer addition! Adding porcelain can enrich any room and its simplicity allows for it to match just about any decor style.
Since it weighs far less in comparison to other stones, Maximus Hyper White can be installed with ease in full slab size in almost any desirable location of the home. Large home design projects should not have to be difficult and this stone makes it as easy as it gets. With its high durability and resistance to stains, extreme heat, scratches, and chips, this porcelain is an ideal addition to your home. The stone is also a great money-saver, as it is virtually maintenance-free and requires no special care, such as sealing. This porcelain will maintain its elegant look for years to come. Maximus Hyper White porcelain is sure to make your living space something worth coming home to.
Material Type: Porcelain
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
- 1. Where can I use porcelain around my home?
- Porcelain is typically used for flooring, wall cladding and fireplace surroundings.
- 2. Does porcelain require sealing?
- No, porcelain is nonporous, therefore it will not require sealing.
- 3. Can you fabricate porcelain tile?
- Yes, we can fabricate custom pieces based on the customer’s specifications.
- 4. Does my porcelain come with different edge styles like the rest of the stones?
- Unfortunately, there is a limited range to the edge profiles available for porcelain. Typically, you should expect edges, like round, bevelled, straight, cover, or waterfall.
- 5. Is porcelain environmentally friendly?
- Porcelain is made of raw and clay-based materials, so it is 100 percent all natural.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.