Bianco Ibiza Marble
Elegant and sophisticated, Bianco Ibiza marble is a preferred natural stone for its design and physical characteristics. Its mix of white, beige, and grey veining compliment many design styles and is sure to alter your living area for the better. Considering that adding it to your space will increase visual appeal and functionality, Bianco Ibiza is a wonderful choice for any home.
Whether it is your bathroom vanity top or a fireplace surround, this particular marble has a way of brightening up and rejuvenating any space. Bianco Ibiza marble is especially stunning for kitchen countertops, however, it does require periodical care and maintenance, such as sealing, which is recommended every 6 months. To keep the stone looking new for years to come, consider using non-abrasive chemical cleaners to preserve the stone’s sealing. Bianco Ibiza’s brown and beige tones, along with the long, consistent gray veining throughout the slab, will be extremely appealing to the eye. Whether you wish to pair it with white cabinets or update your darker space with this warm, vivid colored stone, Bianco Ibiza is extremely versatile and is sure to change your space for the better.
Material Type: Marble
Country of origin: Italy
Colors: Grey, White, Beige, Brown
- 1. Where can I install marble in my house?
- We do not recommend installing marble in high traffic areas, however it’s well suited for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds and backsplashes.
- 2. Does marble need to be sealed?
- Yes, marble needs to be sealed, we recommend resealing marble 2-3 times per year.
- 3. Does marble scratch?
- Marble is not scratch resistant and therefore may scratch much easier than other natural stones.
- 4. Can marble be installed outdoors?
- We do not recommend using marble outdoors as it is prone to scratching and etching, consider granite as an alternative for outdoor projects.
- 5. Can you fabricate small marble pieces for bathrooms?
- We can fabricate any custom marble pieces for pick up orders.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.