Daino Reale Marble
Daino Reale marble is a creamy beige stone blended with hues of white and darker beige. While monochromatic, Daino Reale marble is far from being classified as a bland stone. There is something unique and beneficial about this style of neutral colored stones.
Marble is truly one of the most elegant natural stone materials that you can include in your home. Whether you are looking for a kitchen countertop, bathroom countertop, bathroom vanity top, or a backsplash, Daino Reale marble is a stone you do not want to miss out on. With its delicate design, it is a timeless and elegant addition that will suit your home for years to come. Between the multitude of marble colors available and the unique veining that many types possess, many feel that the appearance of marble simply cannot be matched. Daino Reale marble is a piece that is surely going to receive compliments. There is something about the simplicity of this stone that creates a warm and sophisticated ambiance that is exactly what your home is looking for. Daino Reale marble is sure to look beautiful in whichever area you decide to install it in.
Material Type: Marble
Country of origin: Italy
Colors: White, Beige
- 1. Where can I install marble in my house?
- We do not recommend installing marble in high traffic areas, however it’s well suited for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds and backsplashes.
- 2. Does marble need to be sealed?
- Yes, marble needs to be sealed, we recommend resealing marble 2-3 times per year.
- 3. Does marble scratch?
- Marble is not scratch resistant and therefore may scratch much easier than other natural stones.
- 4. Can marble be installed outdoors?
- We do not recommend using marble outdoors as it is prone to scratching and etching, consider granite as an alternative for outdoor projects.
- 5. Can you fabricate small marble pieces for bathrooms?
- We can fabricate any custom marble pieces for pick up orders.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.