Giallo Arctic Gold Granite
Giallo Arctic Gold is an elegant grey granite stone with black, white and gold speckling. It is an ideal material for a kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash, fireplace surround, flooring or outdoor living space. No matter where it is installed, Giallo Arctic Gold granite will surely enhance the appearance of the space.
Considering the beauty and durability that this stone offers, in addition to numerous other benefits, it is no wonder that homeowners love to complete their remodeling projects using this stone. It is truly one of the greatest options that you will find on the market. Whether you are installing a new kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash, fireplace surround, floor or outdoor surface, Giallo Arctic Gold granite will not disappoint. Installing it can very well end up being one of the best decisions that you ever make for your home.
Material Type: Granite
Country of origin: India
Colors: Grey, Brown, Black
- 1. How often should I seal granite?
- We recommend sealing granite countertops at least once each year. Lighter granite colors may require more frequent sealing, as often as every 6 months.
- 2. Can I install granite outdoors?
- Granite can be used for outdoor kitchens, BBQs, and bars, as well as in other applications. We recommend covering outdoor countertops for the winter months.
- 3. Can I cut on a granite countertop?
- You can cut and chop directly on your granite countertops, however it is not recommended as it may result in damage to your knives.
- 4. Is granite heat resistant?
- Granite is a heat resistant material and can withstand extremely hot temperatures, however it is not advised to place hot pots and pans directly onto the stone as it might remove the sealer.
- 5. How do I clean my granite countertops?
- A solution of warm water and dish soap is recommended for daily cleaning of granite countertops. We advise against using any abrasive chemicals as they may remove the surface layer of the sealer and in extreme cases may damage the polish of the stone.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.