Tiger Eye Gold Gemstone
The unique tiled patterns of Tiger Eye Gold gemstone make it an excellent choice for a modern bathroom, kitchen countertop, bar top and more. The brown and gold earth tones allow it to mesh with any home design and décor. Gemstone itself is an exotic natural stone material, so incorporating Tiger Eye Gold gemstone into the home is a great way to have a unique pop of color in your space.
Gemstone is also durable, which further adds to the appeal of this special material. If you are looking for a natural stone material that is one-of-a-kind and will draw attention, Tiger Eye Gold gemstone can be just what you are looking for. You truly cannot go wrong choosing this stone. Installing Tiger Eye Gold gemstone in your home can leave you satisfied for many years to come.
Material Type: Gemstone
Country of origin: Other
Colors: Gold, Brown, Black
- 1. Where can I use gemstone in my home?
- Onyx should be exclusively used for low traffic areas such as bathroom vanity tops, backsplashes, and accent pieces.
- 2. Can my gemstone countertop be backlit?
- Yes, gemstone countertops can be backlit with LED lights.
- 3. How much variety do gemstone countertops have?
- Gemstone countertops come in many different forms, like agate or obsidian. You can browse through our selections to choose which one you favor most.
- 4. Should I seal my gemstone?
- Yes. Gemstone should be sealed every few times per year. Since it’s a nonporous surface, you won’t have to deal with too much staining.
- 5. Can my gemstone be scratched?
- Yes. Scratch resistance depends on the material you choose to install.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.