Tiger Eye Blue Gemstone
Tiger Eye Blue is a gorgeous gemstone that will add a nice touch of color to your home. Gemstone is among the most amazing natural stone that you can use in your home. The material is perfect for kitchen countertops, backsplashes, bathroom vanity tops, bar tops and more.
The material is among the most exotic that you will be able to find for surfaces in your home. Your Tiger Eye Blue gemstone kitchen countertop, backsplash, bathroom vanity top, bar top or other surface will instantly become the focal point of your space. In addition, gemstone is very durable, which further enhances the appeal of Tiger Eye Blue gemstone. It is no surprise that this material is highly sought after. If you want to visually and functionally improve your space with a unique natural stone, Tiger Eye Blue gemstone should be near the top of your wish list.
Material Type: Gemstone
Country of origin: Israel
Colors: Blue, Beige
- 1. Where can I use gemstone in my home?
- Onyx should be exclusively used for low traffic areas such as bathroom vanity tops, backsplashes, and accent pieces.
- 2. Can my gemstone countertop be backlit?
- Yes, gemstone countertops can be backlit with LED lights.
- 3. How much variety do gemstone countertops have?
- Gemstone countertops come in many different forms, like agate or obsidian. You can browse through our selections to choose which one you favor most.
- 4. Should I seal my gemstone?
- Yes. Gemstone should be sealed every few times per year. Since it’s a nonporous surface, you won’t have to deal with too much staining.
- 5. Can my gemstone be scratched?
- Yes. Scratch resistance depends on the material you choose to install.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.