Vena Carrara Quartz
Vena Carrara quartz is the perfect stone if you are looking for a soft elegant feel for your kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top or bar top. This beautiful engineered stone offers many benefits to your home. Beyond its aesthetically pleasing appearance, this stone is also very durable, non-porous and resistant to most common household hazards except for heat.
Its beautiful white coloring can be used to either match light colored elements or contrast darker colored elements in the room. Quartz is seen as a viable alternative to natural stone, as it offers high-quality looks and often increased durability. These are just some of the reasons that the material has risen in popularity in recent years. Choosing Vena Carrara quartz can end up being one of the best decisions that you make for your home.
Material Type: Quartz
Country of origin: Other
- 1. Do quartz countertops need to be sealed?
- Quartz is a non-porous material and therefore it does not need to be sealed.
- 2. Is quartz heat resistant?
- While quartz countertops can withstand some heat, it is always recommended to use trivets when placing hot objects on quartz countertops.
- 3. Can I cut on a quartz countertop?
- Quartz is scratch resistant, however it is always recommended to use a cutting board when cutting on the countertops.
- 4. Is quartz stain resistant?
- Yes, unlike natural stone, quartz is resistant to most common types of stains.
- 5. Where can I install quartz?
- Quartz can be installed on most surfaces around the home, including kitchen countertops, backsplashes, vanity tops and more.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.