Cremo Delicato Marble
Cremo Delicato is an exclusive white marble with deep grey veining and occasional taupe veins. This premier natural stone is perfect for bathroom vanity tops, shower surrounds, bathtub surrounds, and fireplaces. If you want to add a touch of natural beauty to your home, installing Cremo Delicato marble can help you do just that.
Marble in general can also increase the value of your home, which means installing Cremo Delicato marble can end up benefitting you financially down the road. Considering all the benefits that you will receive from the natural stone, there are many great reasons for Cremo Delicato marble to be near the top of your wish list. No matter where you install it in your home, you will receive all these positive qualities from this marble. It is truly a wise investment to make for any homeowner.
Material Type: Marble
Country of origin: Italy
Colors: Grey, White
- 1. Where can I install marble in my house?
- We do not recommend installing marble in high traffic areas, however it’s well suited for bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds and backsplashes.
- 2. Does marble need to be sealed?
- Yes, marble needs to be sealed, we recommend resealing marble 2-3 times per year.
- 3. Does marble scratch?
- Marble is not scratch resistant and therefore may scratch much easier than other natural stones.
- 4. Can marble be installed outdoors?
- We do not recommend using marble outdoors as it is prone to scratching and etching, consider granite as an alternative for outdoor projects.
- 5. Can you fabricate small marble pieces for bathrooms?
- We can fabricate any custom marble pieces for pick up orders.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.