Giallo Reale Limestone
Giallo Reale is a soft and stylish gold limestone from Italy. Limestone makes a fantastic addition to any bathroom because of its light beachy appeal. Giallo Reale limestone can also be used for bath surrounds, wash stations and butler's pantries.
If you take proper care of the natural stone, your Giallo Reale limestone will look great for many years to come. Installing it can add significant visual appeal to your space and may end up being one of the very best decisions that you ever make for your home. If you are looking for a beautiful natural stone material for your new bathroom fixtures or butler’s pantry, Giallo Reale limestone is an excellent choice. If you care for it adequately, you will be rewarded by the pure natural beauty that this gold limestone provides on a daily basis. You cannot go wrong choosing Giallo Reale limestone, especially for a lower traffic area.
Material Type: Limestone
Country of origin: Italy
- 1. Can limestone be used as kitchen countertop material?
- Limestone is a relatively soft stone. We do not recommend homeowners using limestone as a kitchen countertop material.
- 2. Where can I use limestone in my home?
- Homeowners can use limestone as a decor installation. Limestone can be installed for countertops, backsplashes, and any other indoor/outdoor applications you can think of.
- 3. What colors are available for limestone?
- Typically, limestone will come in neutral palettes, like white, ivory, beige, brown, gray, red, and yellow.
- 4. What kind of finish does limestone have to offer?
- Limestone has a polished finish with a smooth surface but it isn’t shiny as marble or granite.
- 5. Is limestone stain-proof?
- Depending on the finish you decide to give your limestone, the level of staining will vary. To prevent stains, you should wipe down the surface if any liquid or oil spills on your stone.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.