Brazilian Kashmir Granite
Brazilian Kashmir granite is a soft white granite containing red and blue hues that accompany speckles of burgundy. This stylish natural stone will look great as a new kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash or other home surface. Regardless of where you choose to install it, Brazilian Kashmir granite will look great.
Beyond the beauty of the material, it is also very durable and is easy to care for – both qualities that are highly desirable to many homeowners. Considering the numerous positive qualities that the stone has, Brazilian Kashmir granite is truly one of your best options. With proper care, which does not require significant effort, your Brazilian Kashmir granite will reward you with its benefits for many years to come.
Material Type: Granite
Country of origin: Brazil
Colors: Red, White, Blue
- 1. How often should I seal granite?
- We recommend sealing granite countertops at least once each year. Lighter granite colors may require more frequent sealing, as often as every 6 months.
- 2. Can I install granite outdoors?
- Granite can be used for outdoor kitchens, BBQs, and bars, as well as in other applications. We recommend covering outdoor countertops for the winter months.
- 3. Can I cut on a granite countertop?
- You can cut and chop directly on your granite countertops, however it is not recommended as it may result in damage to your knives.
- 4. Is granite heat resistant?
- Granite is a heat resistant material and can withstand extremely hot temperatures, however it is not advised to place hot pots and pans directly onto the stone as it might remove the sealer.
- 5. How do I clean my granite countertops?
- A solution of warm water and dish soap is recommended for daily cleaning of granite countertops. We advise against using any abrasive chemicals as they may remove the surface layer of the sealer and in extreme cases may damage the polish of the stone.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.