Nano Borghini Glass
Nano Borghini glass is a consistent and solid white countertop material that is perfect for modern and contemporary decors. Glass countertops are significantly durable and will not easily chip, so busy areas like kitchen counters and high flow bathrooms are no problem at all. This material will look great and function well as a kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash, bar top or other home surface.
If you are installing a new kitchen countertop, bathroom vanity top, backsplash, bar top or any other surface and want to use a one-of-a-kind material that will grab attention, Nano Borghini should surely be right near the top of your wish list. Installing Nano Borghini surfaces in your home can leave you satisfied for many years to come and may very well be one of the best decisions you ever make for your home.
Material Type: Glass
Country of origin: United Arab Emirates
Colors: Grey, White
- 1. Can I use glass as kitchen countertop material?
- Yes, glass is a viable kitchen countertop option. It is a durable, and nonporous material.
- 2. Does glass require sealing?
- No, glass countertops are nonporous and therefore do not require sealing.
- 3. Is glass scratch resistant?
- Yes, glass countertops are highly resistant to scratching and chipping.
- 4. Is glass heat resistant?
- Yes, glass is resistant to heat, however, we do not recommend homeowners place hot items directly on the surface.
- 5. How do I install lighting with my glass countertop?
- There are unique features for homeowners to include lighting to flow throughout their countertop. This can be easily done after the initial glass installation using LED lights through the side, between the substrate and the glass.
- 1. Do you provide free samples? How many samples can I take?
- At marble.com samples are free, and we encourage our clients to take up to ten samples per visit.
- 2. What materials can I find at your facilities?
- All Marble.com facilities carry slabs of granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, soapstone, slate, limestone, and travertine. Our Ridgefield Park yard has the largest selection, also offering slabs of gemstone, porcelain, and glass.
- 3. Why should I see a slab in person?
- Since every slab of natural stone is completely unique, we recommend visiting one of our facilities to see slab patterns and variations in person.
- 4. Where does your material come from?
- At marble.com we source our stone only from the most reputable quarries from around the globe, including those from Italy, Spain, Brazil, and India.
- 5. Why is some stone more expensive than others?
- Stone slabs that are extremely rare and boast unique colors tend to be more expensive than commonly found stone.
- 6. Do I have to seal natural stone?
- We do recommend sealing natural stone countertops periodically, the frequency of sealing the stone depends on the material.
- 7. What is a honed finish?
- A honed stone finish refers to the smooth, matte surface of the material, which creates a visibly lighter and softer tone. While honed finish might be an ideal design choice for some homeowners, it also makes the stone more susceptible to staining and etching.
- 8. Can a chip on my countertop be repaired?
- Most chips, smaller than a dime in diameter, can be repaired by the homeowner using a chip repair kit. We do recommend professional service care for larger chips.
- 9. Can I install my own countertops?
- We recommend professional installation, completed by our trained technicians for all major projects, however some smaller pieces may be installed by the customers.